B 세포융합과 세포선별 방법
- Affiliated Author(s)
- 장성익; 최인장
- Alternative Author(s)
- Chang, Sung Ik; Choi, In Jang
- Journal Title
- Keimyung Medical Journal
- Issued Date
- For the the basic technique of the monoclonal antibody, cell fusion was performed with spleen cell of BALB/C mouse and myeloma cell line irealed with 41^ PEG, 45% PEG and 50% PEG, and cell selection was performed with exchange of HAT media only and HAT contained RPMI plus 15% FCS for one week respectativdy.
The results were summeri^ed as follows；
1. The number of chromosome on lymphocyte of BALB/C mouse was 40 and in the P3-UL cell line it was variable from 61 Lo 64 numbers.
2. There was a strong tendency for loss <)f chromusumfs in f니、ed cells as a range 84 to 94 chromosomal numbers.
3. For the cell fusion, \vc found it was the best stai li^ (reaied with 50% PEG and for the cell selection, it was better condition used to HAT and RPMI plus 15% FCS than used to HAT only.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.