소아 정신과 외래환자의 임상적 고찰
- Affiliated Author(s)
- Alternative Author(s)
- Park, Young Nam
- Journal Title
- Keimyung Medical Journal
- Issued Date
- 저자는 1983년 1월부터 1985년 6월까지 계명의대 동산의료원 신경정신과에서 초진받은 만 12세이하 소아 정신과 외래환자 100명의 병력지를 조사하여 다음의 결과를 관찰하였다.
1. 조사대상환자 100명의 남녀의 비율은 2:1이고, 년령이 증가함에 따라 환자의 수가 증가하였다.
2. 조사대상환자 100명의 정신과적 진단분포는 간질 25명, 정서장애 20명, 주의집중 장애 12명, 소아기 정신증 12명, 수면장애 7명, 야뇨증 및 분실금 6명, 정신지체 6명, 상동증성 운동장애 4명, 행위장애 3명, 적응장애, Dyslexia 및 기질성 정신증 각각 1명, 그리고 2명에서는 정신장애가 없었다.
3. 조사대상환자 100명중 64명은 발병후 6개월이 경과한후 내원하였으며, 단지 7명만이 발병후 2주이내에 내원하였다.
4. 조사대상환자 100명중 51명은 초진후 다시 내원하지 않았으며, 22명은 2~4회, 25명은 5회이상 치료를 받았다.
5. 조사대상환자 100명은 평균 2.9명의 형제(본인 포함)를 갖고 있으며, 남녀간에 차이가 없었다. 형제서열의 분포는 막내가 42명, 첫째가 32명, 중간이 20명이었다.
The author studied retrospectively the clinical characteristics of 100 child psychiatric outpatients who made their first visit to Department of Neuropsychiatry, Dongsan Medical Center, Keimyung University, from January 1983 to June 1985. The results were as follows ;
1. There were significant differences of sex distribution among probands and the ratio between male and female was 2 : 1.
2. The distributions of psychiatric disorders of probands were in following order ; Seizure disorder 25, Emotional disorder 20, Childhood psychosis 12, Attention deficit disorder 12, Sleep disorder 7, Mental retardation 6, Enuresis/Encopresis 6, Stereotyped movement disorder 4, Conduct disorder
3, Adjustment disorder 1, Dyslexia 1, Organic mental disorder 1, and No mental disorder 2.
3. There were some differences in the distribution of psychiatric disorders according to age and sex. Emotional disorder was more frequent among older age group and attention deficit disorder was more frequent among younger age group. While emotional disorder was more frequent in female, seizure disorder, childhood pschosis, attention deficit disorder, sleep disorder, mental
retardation, and conduct disorder were more frequent in male.
4. The duration of illness was varied widely among probands. It was over six months in 64 of 100 probands and within two weeks in 7 probands. Fifty one of 100 probands made only one visit and 25 probands had 5 or more visits to the clinic.
5. The distribution of sibling ordinal position of the probands was in order of last born, inter-mediate born and first born.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.