미세수술에 의한 난관복원술 후의 임신율에 관한 연구
- Affiliated Author(s)
- Alternative Author(s)
- Lee, Du Ryong
- Journal Title
- Keimyung Medical Journal
- Issued Date
- Reversal of previous LTS sits microsurgically was applied to 35 patients by the authors from September 1983 through November 1986, and they have been followed up for 6 to 38 months in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine Keimyung University.
In gerneral, at least 6 months interval is requird from operation to pregnancy, so among 35 patients, 8 of them whose follow-up interval were less 1han fj months from reversal of sterilization were excluded in the results of operation.
The results were as follows:
(1) Among 27 patietns, 8 of them conceived (30%).
(2) Regarding to outcome of pregnancy, 5 were term delivery, I was artificial aborton, 1 was spontaneous abortion and the other is not delived yet.
(3) The reasons for requesting1 reversal of sterilization were loss of children(45.7%), remarriage (25. 7%), change of attitude (20. 0%).
(4) The mean age of pregnant women is 30.4 years old, the mean duration of infertility 45.4 months and the mean duration from reversal to conception was 7.5 months.
(5) The highest success rate was achieved who had underwent LTS c ring for sterilization (36.4%).
00 cornual-isthmic type reanastomosis proved the highest pregnancy rate (50%).
(7) The reconstructed tubal length did not influence the mean interval from operation to pregnancy and pregnancy rate.
(8) Reconstructed tubal length less than 6cm took average 5.25 months from reversal until conception and over 6cm, 7. 75 months.
(9) Dye injection for maintaing patency of tube by transcervical route is ideal because of less trauma to uterine fundus and more easier for handling during operation.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.