자궁경부암 환자의 임파구에 있어 자매염색분체 교환
- Affiliated Author(s)
- 최인장; 이인환; 장성익
- Alternative Author(s)
- Choi, In Jang; Lee, In Hwan; Chang, Sung Ik
- Journal Title
- Keimyung Medical Journal
- Issued Date
- Sister chromatid exchange (SCE)，that is, the reciprocal interchange of DNA between chromatids, is easily visualised in metaphase chromosome, and so frequency of sister chromatid exchanges (SCEs) was investigated in phytohemagglutinin (PHA)-stimulated lymphocytes of 28 women with cervical cancer after culture for 72h in 5-bromodeoxyuridine (BrdU) containing medium according to Speit method.
The results were as follows:
1. Mean of SCEs in 28 women with cervical cancer is 6,87士1. 76
2. SCEs did not localized on a specific chromosome.
3. Age of the patient with cervical cancer was moderate correlation with frequency of SCEs
4. There was insignificant correlation between progress of cervical cancer and frequency of SCEs
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in Repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.