대구직할시내와 근교 9개 약수의 수질에 관한 조사
- Alternative Author(s)
- Yoon, Nung Ki
- Publication Year
- So called medicinal water which there are scattered on many areas among the mountain in our country were used by many peoples as drinking water for treatment of disease or health promotion from ancient.
Accordingly, many climbers a mountain are drinking medicinal waters.
In actual state, authors tried to investigate choiced 9 medicinal waters in Daegu city and the suburb area for comparison with drinking water quality standard in our country and gained following results:
1) Only one of the medicinal waters on 9 areas of investigated is fitable to drinking water quality standard,
2) Youngyung temple area and so called “Kachang yellowish well" were condition that all bacterias can't live under pH 3.5 and general bacteria and coliform group were unfitable on other areas except Gosan valley area.
3) The highest value in the test of general item were total hardness 1044.2ppm, color degree 50ᄋ0 and turbidity 30ᄋ0 at Kachang yellowish well.
4) The distinguished value in analysis of heavy metal were Fe 1800pm, Pb 50. 0 ppm, and Cd 0.141 ppm at Kachang yellowish well and Fe 5, 6 ppm at Youngyung temple area.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.