염색체연구에 있어서 Q-band와 G-band의 차이
- Other Titles
- Differences between Q-band and G-band in human chromosome
- 장성익; 주강
- Dept. of Anatomy (해부학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.3(1) : 43-47, 1984
- The cause of the appearance of chromosome bands may be many-fold. Four factors have been found to be of particular importance ； The occurrence of repetitive DNA, differences in the base composition of DNA, differences in the protein components and differences in the degree of packing of the DNP-complex. These factors may of course mutually related. Moreover, All these factors may influence the disposition of the DNA to denature and reassociate under certain conditions, which may be an important factor in producing chromosome bands.
The authors attempted to search these mechanism ： a series of thermal’ 2xSSC, trypsin and pH 9 were utilized to investigate for the G-band and quinacrine, for the Q—band.
The Y-chromosome was the most brilliant and was easily distinguished between G-group disorder chromosome, It seems, as for now, that Q-band is more favorable for male-sex chromosomal patients than Giemsa band. For the G-band, authors may propose the treatment 2xSSC plus trypsin in cytogenetic laboratory.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Anatomy (해부학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1984
- Keimyung Author(s)
- File in this Item
- 3-43.pdf(272.41 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)