정기 건강진단에서의 바이러스성 B형 간염의 조사결과
-공무원 및 사립학교 교직원 대상-
- Other Titles
- A Result About Viral B Type Hepatitis by Periodic Health Examination
-Object: public official and school personnel in private school-
- 윤능기; 이성관
- Dept. of Preventive Medicine (예방의학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.3(2) : 208-215, 1984
- The Epidemiological study on VBH by the periodic health examination for all the member of public officials, school personnels in private schools were carried out in 1984. While the total number of health examination was 3,552, the respondents to questionnaire was 3，054. Therefore the real objectives consist of 911 public officials of Kyungpuk province office, 825 policemen, 884 hospital employees of Keimyung Medical College teaching hospital and 528 school personnel of Keimyung University.
The positive rate of HBs Ag and anti-HBs of the all 2’ 895 nonvaccinatees were 9.1% and 30. 8%. The positive rate by sex for HBs Ag and anti-HBs were 9,8% and 31.9% in male and 7.1% and 27.7% in female respectively. The highest positive rate by age was 25-29 age group showing 13% in male and 12% in female. The positive rate of anti-HBs was indefinate among age groups.
Rates of negative and positive to HBs Ag and positive to anti-HBs in all 159 vaccinatees were 38.0%, 2. 5% and 59. 5% respectively. The rate of boderline and above value of GOT for positive and negative persons of HBs Ag in all nonvaccinatees were 25.3% and 8.2% in male and 11.4% and 1.2% in female respectively showing definate higher in positive group than that of the negatives.
The rate of abnormal value (40U/L and above value) of GOT for positive and negative persons of HBs Ag in all nonvaccinatees were 8.3% and 2.3% in male and 3.7% and 0.7% in female respectively showing definate higher in positive group than that of the negatives.
The rate of abnormal value (40U/L and above value) of GPT for positive and negative of HBs Ag and positive persons of anti-HBs in all nonvaccinatees were 14.0%, 0% and 0% in male and 8.3%，0% and 0% in female respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Preventive Medicine (예방의학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1984
- Keimyung Author(s)
- 윤능기; 이성관
- File in this Item
- 3-208.pdf(437.87 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)