경북 봉황천 담수어에서의 흡충류 피낭유충의 기생상
- Other Titles
- Infestation of Larval Trematodes from Fresh water Fish in River Bongwhang, Korea
- 이동훈; 최동익
- Dept. of Plastic Surgery (성형외과학)
- Issue Date
- Keimyung Medical Journal, Vol.3(2) : 236-242, 1984
- Fresh-water fish caught at the river Bongwhang running through Uiseong county in Kyungpook Province, Korea were examined for the presence of metacercariae of digenetic trematodes from April to September, 1983.
Seven kinds of larval trematodes and undetermined larvae were found from thirteen species of the fish collected in the river.
Among these larval trematodes, Clonorchis sinensis metacercaria was found from eight species and Metagonimus yokogawai cyst from four species of the fish. Similary, Exorchis oviformis metacercaria was parasitized in eleven, Metacercaria hasegawai in nine, Echinochasmus species in seven and Cyathococyl orientalis in two species of the fish.
The intensity of infestation with the metacercaria of C. sinensis, expressed in the average number of metacercariae per gram of flesh, was relatively low (ᄋ, 75) in Hemibarbus labeo. The average number in the other fish were very low(less than 0.5). In the case of M» yokogawai, the average number of larvae was very low in almost all of fish except H. labeo.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Papers (연구논문) > 1. School of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Plastic Surgery (성형외과학)
2. Keimyung Medical Journal (계명의대 학술지) > 1984
- Keimyung Author(s)
- File in this Item
- 3-236.pdf(413.08 kB)Download
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)