농촌주민들의 심전도소견에 관하여
- 이성관; 서석권
- Alternative Author(s)
- Lee, Sung Kwan; Suh, Suk Kwon
- Publication Year
- The study was conducted to investigate the ECG findings on 109 subjects who were over 20years old are in Kyung San Gun, Kyung Pook Province. We observed ECG findings and the effects of serum cholesterol, blood sugar, proteinuria, drinking and smoking on ECG findings.
The results were as follows:
1. The rate of frequency of abnormal ECG findings in the subjects was 45.0%, (male 52.7%， female 37. 3% respectively).
2. According to severity of abnormal ECG findings, the rates of slight (not definite), moderate (suggestive)，and severe (definite) findings were 16.1%, 24.1% and 4,4% respectively.
3. The rate of abnormal ECG findings was increased with age advancing.
4. Regarding to the contents of abnormal ECG findings, there were left ventricle hypertrophy 27.6%， St, T, and U wave changes 4.2%, QT prolongation 4.0% and low voltage 2.8% respectively.
5. The rate of abnormal ECG findings in those who were in high cholesterol and high blood sugar were higher than that of those who were in low cholesterol and low blood sugar.
The rate of abnormality of those who were hypertention was significantly higher than that of those who were normal blood pressure.
농촌주민 20세이상 남녀 각각 200여명을 임의추출하여 심전도소견과 잉와 동시에 조사한 혈청콜레스테롤치, 혈당치, 혈압, 음주 및 흡연과의 관계를 관찰한 바 다음과 같은 성적을 얻었다.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.