농촌 노인에서의 농부증과 우울정도와의 관련성
- 이무식; 서석권; 양선희; 이미영; 신동훈
- Publication Year
- Farmers' syndrome; Beck Depression Inventroy; Relationship
- Farmers' syndrome is so important health problem of rural areas in recent years. The study was conducted to elucidate the relationship between farmer's syndrome and the depth level of depression in rural elderly. This study was done in the selected 4 villages in Kimchun County of Kyungbuk Province. The subject was the resident that 202 adults above 60 years of age. The Questionnaire of interview included sociodemographic data, 8 components of farmer' syndrome and 21 items of Beck Depression Inventory(BDI). The data was interpreted by frequency analysis, chi-square test, t-test, oneway ANOVA, correlation analysis, and multiple regression.
The results were as followed :
1. The total score of farmer's syndrome was evidently higher in the female elderly and the total BDI score was higher in small family size.
2. Among the eight symptoms of farmer's syndrome, lumbago, shoulder stiffness and numbness of limb were most common symptoms of farmer's syndrome. Among the most common three symptoms, two symptoms were related with BDI score tightly.
3. Except sex difference, farmer's syndrome was significantly correlated with BDI score and four symptoms had statistically significant relationship with BDI score. Therefore, depressions is most important cause of farmer's syndrome.
- Authorize & License
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.